Re: Work started to respond to SVG WG last call comments

"Ian B. Jacobs" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have put a document [1] on the Web where I am beginning to draft

I have now completed a first draft of responses to each issue
raised by the SVG WG. I have added three issues to the issues
list [2]; issues 516, 517, and 518 are issues that the UAWG has
not yet addressed. The SVG WG raised a number of substantial
issues that I believe the UAWG has already addressed, as reflected
by my responses.

I strongly encourage all of you to review this document. The faster
we agree on responses to the SVG WG and address these issues, the
sooner we will advance to Candidate Recommendation. Your input
on these responses (rationale, examples, history, implementation
experience) is very important to our ability to demonstrate to
the W3C Director that we have done our due diligence.

I am including Dean Jackson and Chris Lilley on this thread, as
they are the Team contact and Chair of the SVG WG, respectively.
Dean and Chris, I invite your input if you feel that you can
provide early clarification before we send comments back to the
SVG WG. (Please note that this is a public mailing list.)

Thank you,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/06/svg-lc
[2] http://server.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear-lc3.html
Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783