Re: SVG Working Group Last Call Feedback on UAAG

[Dropping SVG WG from this thread.]

Thanks Dean. I would like to proceed as follows (though
it may take a few days since I am editing the document
for other issues and the WG has other issues that came
first :):

 - Because of the large number of issues, I will try
   to do some filtering by evaluting the points and
   suggesting that some may be dealt with editorially
   (e.g., require clarifications but no substantive changes).
   The goal is to have the WG spend its teleconference
   time on substantial issues and to get through the
   issues as quickly as possible.

   If anyone disagrees with my initial assessments, they
   may speak up and I will put the relevant comment on the
   issues list.

 - Otherwise, I will put substantial issues on the issues
   list and just deal with editorial ones on the list.

I would prefer not to cc the SVG WG as we review their
comments (and I'm sure they will agree to this :). However,
I would like to keep one person in the loop as we assess
the issues. Do you volunteer?

Thanks Dean,

 - Ian

Dean Jackson wrote:
> Seeing as you cannot process the feedback without
> making it public, I can't see any other alternative.
>
> Hoping I don't get into trouble for this :) .....
> here is the feedback as text.

[snip]

Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783