Re: SVG Working Group Last Call Feedback on UAAG

Dean Jackson wrote:

> Please find the SVG Working Group's feedback on
> the UAAG last call:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-svg-wg/2001AprJun/0245.html
> [Member only link]
>
> We apologise for the delay. The SVG working group has
> invested a large amount of time in this feedback (including
> more than 4 1.5 hour teleconferences) and wanted to ensure
> group consensus before making an official submission.

Dean and the SVG WG,

Thank you for taking the time for such a thorough review
of the document.

Before replying to your comments, please note that the
UAWG has a publicly readable mailing list. Do I have
permission to forward the text of your comments to the
list? (If not, we cannot process them. Your choice :).

Thank you,

 -Ian

Tel:                     +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                    +1 917 450-8783