Re: Belated HTML WG last-call comments to User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

Steven,
1. When you say you have a voice browser, is this for the desktop computing
environment?

2. Is it being designed for general users or for people with disabilities?

3. You do not need to support scripting, you just need to export the DOM to
make information available to assistive technologies. Right now the DOM can
be primarily read only, with a few write requirements for information that
can be modified through the user interface (i.e. form control values).

Thanks for your comments,
Jon