Re: INPUT TYPE="file", speech output, & triggering mechanisms

hi all

hmnnn, this one caught my interest.

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Amaya (on Windows) uses
MSAA either, yet if you view the validator page on Amaya in alternate view,
the word "Browse..." or that text appears, which could then easily be read
aloud.

Remember, the word "Browse..."  or that text is not in the source file (nor the
structure view under Amaya).

Also, using the object inspector from MSAA (v1.3 anyway), it is unable to
render any information about the Browse button as viewed in IE 5.5.

mark