Re: Minimum requirements for checkpoint 7.3

This goes mostly to the definition of priorities in my opinion. Although it
adds a new checkpoint, it doesn't add a new requirement per se, simply
providing a further set of "minimum requirements" to the same checkpoint in
order to satisfy a higher level of accessibility.

As Greg pointed out, simple forwards navigation only provides a very low
level of accessibility - all the content can be accessed (meeting the
defining requirement for level A) but to overcome a significant obstacle
further access is required (i.e. meeting the definitive requirement for
double-A).

Charles McCN

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Ian Jacobs wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > Why not provide a checkpoint at P2 that provides for more powerful methods of
  > navigation (my candidates would be backward sequential, page up, and page
  > down, with Lynx as the implementation example).

  That wouldn't address the reviewer's needs since 7.3 is a P1
  checkpoint. I would prefer not to add any checkpoints if possible.

   - Ian