Re: raw telecon minutes 11/30/00

Kitch Barnicle wrote:

>     9.Issue #399: Checkpoint 4.7: Implementation experience for this?
>       http://server.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear-lc2.html#399
>
> Note: We have to make the applicability clause clear. It  has to do with
> controlling certain formats for this checkpoint.  [Ian, I'm not sure if i
> captured this correctly.

Hi Kitch,

Checkpoint 4.7 (captioning positions) has a clear interest in the
applicability provision related to control of format properties since
you may not be able to move captions in some formats (e.g., when the
caption is "burned" into the video). So I was just giving a heads-up
that if we change or delete the applicability provision (as the result
of another issue), we need to make sure that 4.7 says something about
formats.