RE: Hurdles of UAAG 1.0 [New document]

I think that the document is a valuable resource.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 4:32 PM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Hurdles of UAAG 1.0 [New document]

Hello,

I've jotted down some notes about some of the issues that we've
faced in the production of UAAG 1.0, entitled "Hurdles
of User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0" [1]. Comments
to this list are welcome on this document, which I hope can
be used as the basis for a report after UAAG 1.0 becomes
a Recommendation about our experience. I also hope that
it proves useful as a starting point for identifying
requirements for UAAG 2.0. I hope that it prevents us
from digging up old issues that we've addressed, or at least
when we do dig them up that we don't have to start
discussions from scratch.

I don't have any schedule for editing this document. As
ideas occur to me (or are suggested by you), I may update
it, but I may not if we get busy processing review comments.

If you have suggestions for other topics that should be
covered in this document, please let me know. If the WG
decides at some point that there is consensus about what's
in this document, we can put another label on it. For now,
the status section says that it is endorsed by no one.

Regards,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/10/hurdles