Re: SVG, Style, Resizing, Etc.

Ian,
I am tending to agree with you the more I learn about the scalable vector
graphics issue, this is probably to big an issue to try to squeeze in
before going to last call.  We certainly would have trouble coming up with
implementation experience for any new accessibility checkpoints related to
SVG to bypass CR, especially if it there were any new priority 1 or 2
checkpoints.

What do other people think?

Jon