Re: Request to "freeze" document

Ian and the working group,
I agree with Ian that we need to not add new requirements to the document
at this time, but at the same time I do not want to have any major holes in
the document either.  I think that to add any new requirements to the
document at this time the group needs to have almost unanimity for adding
the requirement.  This will require the working group to be well prepared
to discuss issues on telecons and this works best when working group
members have participated in an exchange of opinions on the e-mail list
related to an issue.  If working group members are not prepared to discuss
issues on 10 October it will be almost impossible to add any new
requirements since the time for careful consideration will be past us.

I urge ALL working group members to comment on proposals sent to the list!

Jon