Re: MINUTES(edited): W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 9 March 2000

It would probably be more sensible for an AT programer who is familiar with a
particular DOM implementaiton (IE, Mozilla, etc) to do it properly. And no, I
don't think I have time currently

Actualy I ahd understood something different about hte action, which was to
do with the new event model proposed for DOM that allows for a more complex
and flexible way of setting up active element behaviours. But I believe that
is not being included in the current document.

cheers

Charles