Re: PROPOSAL: User Agent Issue 190: Reduce the scope of 5.1 to say "write access only for that which you can do through the UI."

hi Jon and all

I agree that all elements ought to understand and implement
the appropriate event model, so for the UA, I don't see my
next comment changing the UA process at the moment.

However, I'm not in favor of making this a priority 1, since I'm not
a fan of the event model within DOM 2.  This is an on-going
(I hope ) discussion on the PF/DOM working group lists.

After the events/event model are understood, this checkpoint
may need re-visiting.

mark