Re: List of questions to AT developers

I suppose we need:
 1> an edit or two for grammar and spelling such as at one point in
the below the dom is refered to as the dom module, is this correct?

2> a short introduction describing what the group sees as the role of
a ts in the implementation process?
''example:
The guidelines are intended to assist developpers of graphical user
agents in providing accessability for the user interface and to their
rendered web content.  Part of this is to provide assistive technology
with the capability to link into the user agent in order to
fascilitate accessability to the user agent or to become part of the
user agent.

I don't have the rest of this thought through just yet but the idea is
to ask what is needed by at developpers from ua developpers in order
to assist them with development of access solutions?  I like the
questions and the introduction to and the guidelines and other
material can certainly serve as a guide to understanding.  I am
concerned however that a t developpers might need a quick over view on
which to base their answers to the questions incase they don't read
the supporting material and guidelines.

If I am way off base, there is no need to respond but I'd be happy to
assist in any way that I can.
Thanks!