Re: Proposal for Issue WD#180 changing priority of Checkpoint 10.8 on configuring graphical controls

Charles,
The group is committed to moving the document ahead with the best
information it has for now.  All outstanding issues were resolved last week
and the group is preparing for the next stage of moving the document to
recommendation status. I think that any further refinement of the document
for features for people with cognitive disabilities will need to wait until
the next draft, unless of course, their are comments from external
reviewers on this topic during the upcoming stages to recommendation status.

Any information though you are able to gather would be very useful for the
current techniques document.

Thanks,
Jon

http://www.w3.org/WAI