Re: Some comments on the user agent guidelines

Hello Jamal and all.

Much of what you propose here seems to be covered or coverable in the
techniques document.  Of  that which is not , would you be willing to
accept that we expand it to cover it there?

Greg Rosmeta and I have both ben concerned with both configuration and
navigation issues and much work on this aspect of user agent development
has been drawn out in the techniques document which for your reference
incase you've not included its consumption in your review can be found
at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-USERAGENT-TECHS/

and is referenced in the last call notification.

I appreciate your effort and input at this pivotal point in the
development of the work.

Please continue if you like to review and provide feedback to the
process as we move forward toward ending this part of the process.

Specifically as it reflects the guidelines propose checkpoints that are
now missing or specific checkpoints that need rewording and prose that
rewording if you could.

Thanks!

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s