Re: Techniques for 2.2.3

For goodness sake. The assertion is about "many assistive technologies"
recognizing and responding to language tags in documents. Festival is a
speech synthesis project. I, personally, do not consider that to be an
assistive technology. Raman has worked with audio style sheets, but that
doesn't say that he is language switching based on language tags; maybe he
does. Many?

Jim Thatcher

Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net> on 11/24/99 05:33:50 PM