Re: EZ access / infrared URLs as requested

I proposed that we include the references that kitch enclosed as techniques
for checkpoint 1.1.  The bullet for the technique would be:

If you only support one input device (i.e. Kiosk or portable device)
provide an accessible alternative interface.

Two implmentations of an accessible alternative interface would be the use
of the Easy Access and/or AIIP techniques.

Jon

At 08:28 PM 11/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>The URLs that Jon requested in the appear below.
>
>Trace Center information on kiosks and EZ Access techniques.
>

>http://www.trace.wisc.edu/world/kiosks/ez/index.html
>
>http://www.trace.wisc.edu/world/kiosks/
>
>The National Committee for Information Technology Standards work on the
>Alternative Interface Interaction Protocol (AIIP).
>
>http://www.uniac.com/
>
>I'll have to check and see if there is a better resource for information on
>infrared. I not sure which is the best site to include.
>
>Kitch

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group