Re: I want your two bits...

Lakespur,
Off the top of my head the two biggest issues with navigator is support for
accesskeys and the ability to move the focus between frames using the keyboard.
There are several ways to do this, some are much more accessible than others.
I would suggest you consult the current W3C WAI User Agent guidelines.  While
not a W3C recommendation it is still a good guide and it is designed to support
developers in making these kinds of decisions.

http://www.w3.org/wai/ua

I will try to review the current version of navigator for more comments and see
if I can encourage other members of the User Agent working groupt o also give
you feedback.

Jon