Re: General comment

I don't believe that is accurate. This should be checked.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.", Frost

Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> on 10/06/99 11:12:18 AM