Re: Raw minutes from 1 September UAGL teleconference

You could be right. But in that case I think my action items are not done.
Sigh.

Charles

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Judy Brewer wrote:

  I believe another usage is if something is in process, in other words you
  did the first part of it, and are waiting for a reply back from somewhere
  else before you can finish the item. Maybe there's a clearer way to say
  that though, like "in process."

  - Judy