Re: Impact Matrix for UAGL

Gregory,
I think that for our matrix we would try to setup something like the UA
issue list where there are separate linear and tabular version.

Do you find the linear version of the issues list usable?

But you may want to forward your comments to the gl list for there
consideration.

Thanks,
Jon

At 06:39 PM 8/17/99 -0400, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>aloha, ian!
>
>a minor navigational comment -- although the linear presentation is listed in
>the Table of Contents for the Guidelines Impact Matrix, it would be of great
>utility if there were a link to the "List Presentation" underneath the
"Tabular
>Presentation" and a link to the "Tabular Presentation" under the "List
>Presentation".
>
>In other words, i'd like to hear something along the following lines, in
which
>underscores denote the beginning and end of hyperlink text:
>
>TABULAR PRESENTATION
>Each checkpoint links to its definition in the _Web Content Accessibility
>Guidelines 1.0_. The following information is available linearly, in a _List
>Presentation_
>
>LIST PRESENTATION
>Each checkpoint links to its definition in the _Web Content Accessibility
>Guidelines 1.0_. The following information is available in a _Tabular
>Presentation_
>
>gregory.
>He that lives on Hope, dies farting
>     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
>Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
>   President, WebMaster, & Minister of Propaganda,
>        VICUG NYC <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/>

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870