ANNOUNCEMENT: Meeting related to the Document Object Model (DOM)

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 12:29:50 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I am trying to set up a meeting between the UA working group and people
involved in the Document Object Model (DOM) working group to discuss issues
related to using DOM as the interface between a user agent and assistive
technology.  In setting up this meeting, I would like to know who would be
interested in attending.

Some potential questions are:
1. Interface between external programs and DOM
2. What are the most critical features of DOM for accessibility
3. User defined scripting interfaces for document rendering

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820