From: Jon Gunderson [mailto:jongund@staff.uiuc.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 1999 10:28 AM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Re: UA ISSUE OF THE WEEK: Table element access

I would like to see more discussion about table issues.  This has been a
BIG issue for the group.  Please see the issues list for background
information and a list of recent e-mails on the topic.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wai-ua-wd-issues.html#tables-nav

There is a proposal for discussion at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/1999JanMar/0022.html

1207 S. Oak Street