Re: Additional agenda item: User Agent Telecon 16 June 1999

At 1999-06-15 03:16 PM, you wrote:
>I would also like to take some time during the telecon tomorrow to review
>the proposed UA Charter.
>
>Please review the charter: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wai-ua-charter.html

I'd like to include a dependency on the continuing development of the
XML family, particularly the XSL presentation part.

>If you are not going to be at the meeting please post your comment to the
>UA list.

Regrets: I will not be able to attend today. I've just finished reading the
guidelines and will post comments soon before 11:00 a.m. EST.

Regards/Harvey