Re: about mathml implementation

I would sugest looking at the work of:

Christopher A Weaver
Program Coordinator
Mathematics Accessible to Visually Impaired Students (MAVIS)
New Mexico State University
(505)-646-2664
E-mail: chrweave@nmsu.edu

Dr. John Gardner
Oregon State University
Phone: (541) 737-3278
E-mail: john.gardner@orst.edu

T.V. Raman
Adobe Systems
http://simon.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
E-mail: raman@Adobe.COM

At 10:00 AM 5/18/99 +0200, Claus Thøgersen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have been away from the list since the middle of October, but now I am
>back again. The work on mathml is very interesting, especially for blind
>people and even more for institutions working with blind students in higher
>education. Myquestion is if there is anybody who in the real world have
>worked with or are working with a browser that can make mathml into speech
>or braille, if so I would really like to know aboutit. Normally when we work
>with the UA guidelines we know how it is to use UAs and the problems we
>incounter, but for myself at least it is hard to discuss accessability in
>mathml because I have never worked with a mathml UA if such a program ixists
>at all.
>
>Regards
>
>Claus Thoegersen
>Center for Blind and Visually Impaired Students
>University of Aarhus
>DK-8000 Aarhus C
>Denmark
>Phone +(45) 8942 23 71.