Re: PROPOSAL: Checkpoint for ACCESSKEY

I don't think this is a good idea. ACCESSKEY should indentify a unique
shortcut in the context of a page. If you want a special tabbing order there
is TABINDEX, although it seems counterintuitive to me. If it is only being
used for links or form controls we already have checkpoints to give access to
just those kinds of elements.

Charles McCN