Re: My take on 7.2.2

There is always a tension in this - if we specify too closely the nwe risk
getting to implementation-specific, or missing something that is hard to
verify but is nevertheless important.

My general preference is to be more general where that is likely to cover
our needs better and not impose undue burdens on manufacturers.

Charles McCN