RE: <smil> SAMI Closed Captions are now available for your revi ew (fwd)

I originally posted this as part of the smil track because those of us in
that subgroup are looking at all of these types of pluggins and operables
if you will just like we all look at the different browsers.  My reason
then was to provide something besides g2 and the wgbh smil examples for us
to look at for issue comparison.  I think unless jim allan and the rest of
the ggroup are ready to do so that I'm not aware of, we don't have a
guideline or an issue track as yet unless you look at the current work.
Also chuck, I'm quite interested in the audio description component soon
to be added.
and I've a question.  is there going to be a player independant util for
this.  for one reason or annother some of us will not or cannot use the ms
media player.  I am not one of them but there are issues even if rhumoured
you know.
Thanks!