Re: #1 Priorities in Working Draft

I'm wondering a couple of things.  are some of the #1s duplicated (sorting
through them now), and some of the #2s seem 1ish
perhaps we need a 1.5? <sheepish grin>
I would still like to see some form of notification as to relative
position on a page in focus much like in a text document processor.
it might be best expressed in percentages like at the fith link, the
statusline might have a little 30% on it.  that assumes that the fifth
link appears 30% down the page or through the pge.  This tells me that
there is 70% of the page left to traverse.  it is much like what we see at
the top of the page using lynx where it says page 5 of 30 or some such.

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Jon Gunderson wrote:

> I counted 38 #1 priorities in the current working draft.  It may be un
> realistic to get down to 10 #1 priorities. But I think it is important for
> us to take a hard look at the #1's.
> Jon
>
> Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
> Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology
> Division of Rehabilitation - Education Services
> University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
> 1207 S. Oak Street
> Champaign, IL 61820
>
> Voice: 217-244-5870
> Fax: 217-333-0248