Re: Refesh without images?

You can do this with Opera. Opera has three modes for
images:

  - Load and show images.
  - Show loaded images (missing images formatted
    as the doc specified leading to more correct
    layout, but worse access to the alt text).
  - Do not show images (missing images formatted
    based on the alt text).

This feature is available for each independent
window through button and keyboard.

--
Vennlig hilsen / Regards,
Jon.

Jon S von Tetzchner	Have you been to the Opera?
Opera Software		http://www.operasoftware.com/
T:+47 63 84 83 84 	Fast and flexible.
F:+47 63 81 00 76	Runs on a 386SX.
Email: jon@nta.no	The web browser for you.