Re: What should the browser do

My gut reaction is 2. I would say that the reader needs to know what
information is there. There may be references to the image in the
text and thus I believe it should be mentioned. However, for cases
where there may be no reference, we might make a new parameter
SHOWALT=. This could also be a user choice.

--
Regards/Ciao/Kær kvedja/Vennlig hilsen/...

Jon S. von Tetzchner
Opera Software
Jon@operasoftware.com
http://www.operasoftware.com

Opera - The browser that is made for you.