Re: Designing and Testing for Reflow

I have been using the Chrome 'Window Resizer' extension (
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/window-resizer/kkelicaakdanhinjdeammmilcgefonfh)
which has a large number of good reviews.

My project's Statement of Work specifies Google Chrome as the sole browser
to be used so I haven't been testing other browsers like IE or FF.