From: Sabrina Curutan <curutasv@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 3:54 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Designing and Testing for Reflow

Hi W3 Community,

Inquiring how others test their web pages to meet Success Criterion 1.4.10 Reflow (Level AA). I tried zooming in a Chrome window on my large-screen monitor to 400%, a Chrome window on my laptop monitor to 400%, and used inspect to resize the window size to 320px wide. Unfortunately, all have produced different results.

Looking to see if anyone can provide the most correct/proper way to test out a website in Chrome.

Thanks for your help!

Sabrina