Re: a11y Mobile : demo apps

Hi Taliesin,

Thank you, not exactly what I'm looking for but this work is very
interesting !

To be more precise, I'm looking for mobile apps (this point is important
so that I can redirect mobile developers to these ressources).
Also, I'd like more classic mobile app content: navigation, tabs,
carousel, titles, buttons, forms, etc.

Best,

Margot Keller
mkeller@atalan.fr

*Atalan*, accessibilité numérique et sensibilisation au handicap
Nous recrutons /!/
<https://www.accede-web.com/recrutement-accessibilite-numerique/>

Atalan est coordinateur des projets AcceDe Web
<http://www.accede-web.com> et AcceDe PDF <http://www.pdf-accessible.com>