Re: Alttext and Decorative Images

I agree with Patrick. This „strategy“ works only for SEO companies. They will add this and charge you for their work and after google they remove it and charge you again for their valuable wisdom.

I have websites that I haven’t touched for literally a decade that rank in the top ten of google search results for the keywords that matter.

Better invest in real accessibility to make the 10 to 20 percent of disabled people plus their social community visit your page.

That’s a one time investment.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marc Haunschild