Re: A PERMALINK TO MOST RECENT VERTIONS OF THE W3C

Hi Lucy,

Indeed, to link to the latest completed version, do not include a number : https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/

More guidance is in:
Referencing and Linking to WAI Guidelines and Technical Documents
https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/linking/

We will keep that updated with what we decide for WCAG 3 in the years to come.

Best,
~Shawn