Re: Website with known set of issues

There is a fake shop called Clothes4all, https://www.clothes4all.net/,
which allows to switch on / off compliance with single WCAG criteria.

The set of criteria covered is far from complete, though. On the other
side, you could easily add support for more criteria by committing
enhancements to their GitHub repo.

Best, Till

--
Med vennlig hilsen, / Best regards,
Till Halbach, seniorforsker / senior research scientist