Re: headline order correctness in a slide

Having multiple <h1>s if fine, but structurally...what comes after the
slider (assume it's something like a carousel you mean here)? Because
structurally then, what comes after it will fall under the <h1> on that
last slide unless you have another sibling <h1> after the carousel?

--
Patrick H. Lauke

* https://www.splintered.co.uk/
* https://github.com/patrickhlauke