From: Michael Livesey <mike.j.livesey@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 5:40 PM
To: Marcos Villaseñor <villasenor.marcos@gmail.com>
Cc: Guy Hickling <guy.hickling@gmail.com>; WAI Interest Group discussion list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: 1.4.12 - Text Spacing

Hi Guy and Marcos,

many thanks both for your comprehensive replies which I think help resolve a lot of the confusion with 1.4.12.

regarding testing, has anyone used the chrome extension for 1.4.12 or have any suggestions for developer tools that could help developers assess, and therefore pass, this criterion?

Below is a link to the chrome extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/text-spacing-editor/hgiacbohdkgnobadgihbamoccokjpcca