Re: Programmatically determined link context

Sorry for this confusion: I made a mistake. Its H69 and H69 is a sufficient technique to bypass blocks.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG22/Techniques/html/H69

BTW: there is no consensus about it being sufficient in the real world.

I myself changed my opinion during this discussion (especially you made some very good points, Patrick). Anyway in WCAG 2.2 it still will be sufficient. There are valuable pros and cons - as always.

If someone is interested in this discussion (it’s really looooong):
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/1712
Are 'Headings' enough to pass 2.4.1: Bypass Blocks · Issue #1712 · w3c/wcag
github.com

This discussion really has taught me a lot about the work of the working group in general, why things are the way they are and also why it’s so difficult to change something in WCAG (at least without a major release).