From: Tom Shaw <tom-shaw@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 10:03 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: VoiceOver links are inaccessible in a body of text in an app

Hi all.

A banking app built in Swift UI. VoiceOver users are unable to swipe to the links in a body of text. I haven't access to the code. I have checked other banks and its fine I can swipe to the links individually. Any ideas on what this could be?

Thanks

Kevin Prince

Product Accessibility & Usability Consultant

E kevin.prince@fostermoore.com

Christchurch

fostermoore.com

This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should contact the sender immediately, you must not use, copy or disclose any of the information in the email, and you must delete it from your system immediately.