RE: Mathematics as Images

Wayne, just wondering.

What was the book’s file format from Vital Source: Html? EPUB? PDF?

And do you know the file format of the formula graphics? PNG, GIF, SVGA, or something else?

In most file format we use, the graphics should scale up or down with your magnification settings, so I’m very curious why your graphics didn’t do that.

Thanks for taking the time to show us this problem.

--Bevi Chagnon

— — —

Bevi Chagnon  | Designer, Accessibility Technician |  Chagnon@PubCom.com <mailto:Chagnon@PubCom.com>

— — —

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting • training • development • design • sec. 508 services

— — —

US Delegate to the ISO for PDF and PDF/UA standards