Re: 2.4.7 Focus Visible

There is no need for abuse like that, Patrick, it is very aggressive.

I named checked you because you have been pretty much the voice constantly
attacking this proposal. Therefore, as the naysayer it is only reasonable
to point out that, even you conceded certain things which make the logic of
my proposal sound.

As Julia said, the goal here is to improve accessibility, we are all
supposed to be on that same.

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:
> I'm done with this lengthy circular discussion, but just to say: you just
stop going on about "Patrick said this", "Patrick did that", "Even Patrick
conceded" etc. Getting damned tired of constantly being namechecked here by
you...*Michael*. Not quite sure why you're fixating on me here like I'm
some kind of figure of authority who's controlling WCAG and you're having a
battle of wits with.