Re: 2.4.7 Focus Visible

We both know that the lowest standard often becomes the standard. Thus by
setting the bar extremely low, to the point of being a worse UX for
visually impaired users, it follows that the WCAG is encouraging the
obliteration of focus-visible behaviour. Something you even said yourself
was a hard fight to win. So on winning the fight for focus-visible, you set
a standard that tells developers that they can ignore it and still get AA
accreditation???

What is interesting about my position? That I want visual impaired users to
actually be able to see what they have clicked? That I want focus-visible
to work if they set it to show focus on click. I am not sure that is
particularly interesting.