Re: Open for comments: Kiosks and self-service devices

Rapid progress would be great but I wouldn't hold my breath. For
comparison, the Section 508 Refresh (2017) went through a few revisions
over a few years.

Mitchell Evan, CPWA
linkedin.com/in/mitchellrevan <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mitchellrevan>
+49 1525 8950540