Re: Does a downloadable PDF report on a website fall under the legal requirements for ADA?

Good afternoon,
First, I respect  your honesty about being new to  compliance
requirements.
second,  My question is this.
Does that PDF file help the general public understand you, access a
service, or participate in  anything related to you?
Speaking personally, the question should not be, will we get in trouble if
we do not provide this information equal to others.
Instead, the question should be, how can we insure anyone wanting to
connect with us, experience a service with us, or make a decision about us
can do this effortlessly?
Much of the time what benefits those who might complain about you benefits
everyone in your audience.
Make the pdf  inclusive, or better still provide the information in more
then just the pdf format.
does that make sense?
Karen