Re: is any WCAG criteria to account both default and Dark mode for content

On 11/02/2023 21:57, Guy Hickling wrote:
[...]
> Put it another way - if success criteria to cover WHC mode and dark
> modes were added to the WCAG tomorrow, would you suddenly increase your
> prices? Probably not?

It's death by a thousand paper cuts...

It may surprise you that in our company, we've just gone through a small
reassessment of our level of effort calculations (which yes, will have
an impact on overall project pricing) in preparation of WCAG 2.2's
changes to the overall number of SCs...

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux