Re: Focus visible

Hi,

on a practical side, most legislatures that I am aware of, require
compliance with the level AA. Browsers themselves can mitigate the
problem by defaulting to a better focus indicator.
I don't know how much of this is the insistence on the "backwards
compatibility", I personally think in context of WCAG such thing is
little overrated, however, I fully realize I am in no position to
comment on that :-)

 --
Milan

--