RE: [WebAIM] PDF library

Karen,
What you might choose only reflects you personally.
I, because of my tools, always download a file, more often than not
sending said file to robobraille.org
No adobe viewer exists that is inclusive for my needs.
And, perhaps because my  tools are less graphical, finding a download
link, at least if a site honors progressive enhancement.
I dare say you would agree that the best inclusion  provides choices.
You get to  open a file where you want.
I get to download said file and convert it to text or rtf, or html.
Karen Lewellen