From: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2022 7:37 PM
To: 'Miriam Fukushima' <fukushima@glamus.de>; webaim-forum@list.webaim.org; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: [WebAIM] PDF library

As a screen reader user, don't automatically load PDF documents in a browser especially in the same window.

give people the choice to download the document to be consumed in their own user agent rather than in a web browser.

Better still, be very clear as to why PDF is required at all and avoid using it whenever and wherever possible